Monday, October 16, 2006

Very Quick Update

Work is out of control busy, but wanted to give my ya yas a quick update. OK, here goes:
1. I'm over the worst with my pinkeye. Still on the drops, but the I want to rip my eye out feeling is gone.
2. *Knock on wood* Paige and Mike seem to have escaped the pinkeye plague. Probably because we avoided each other like we had the plague.
3. I have a ton of pix to post of Paige, but I have no time to load them into photobucket.
4. I had 9 voicemail messages waiting for me since last week Wednesday at work and actually got another one while checking mine. Still haven't returned all of the calls.
5. Paige is talking up a storm...today she told me "I missed you Mama!" when I got her out of bed!
6. She's sleeping a little better, woke up at 6:30am the past few days instead of 5:30am. Would love it if she could make it to 7am.
7. We discovered she LOVES playing in leaves and she also loves her new tunnel thing we got for 50 cents at a rummage sale last week.
8. I have to pee bad.

OK, hope to post pix tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Glad you're eye is feeling better.

Susan said...

Hope ya made it to the toilet to pee :)