to report. Work has been super busy the past few days and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. It's like feast or famine for me; I like being busy, but not quite like this. I'm meeting with my boss tomorrow which should be helpful.
Paige is starting to really test and push her boundaries, even at Sandi's! She's finally getting brave enough after 2 years there to see how much she can get away with! I wonder if she's growing or going through some sort of developmental change because she's gotten a little more sassy and bossy with me, and her sleeping has gone downhill. She's been waking up in the night wanting us to come and rock her and then waking up before 6am. She napped for two hours at Sandi's today, but was still super tired, so I had her in bed around 7:15pm. She started crying out 2 minutes after I laid her down (which NEVER happens, she always goes to bed so well) so I went back in and rocked her, laid her down again, and when I was on the treadmill downstairs I could hear her crying on the monitor. Mike went back in and rocked her for a while, and here it's 8:30pm and I still hear her aquarium going. AGH!
Trying to get back in the groove of exercising more often. I walked Monday night, did Pilates last night, and walked again tonight. My eating is so out of control and I don't know how to stop it. I ate about a half a big bag of M&M's on my way home from work tonight during my 15 mile commute. I just couldn't stop eating them. I almost stopped at Dollar General to buy more in case I ran out. But I have no cash and was running a little late so I didn't.
OK, off to make some banana bread. We have some seriously overripe naners!
3 comments:
She's definately testing you. Ella is in full swing and suprisingly, Sally has started pushing her boundaries. I feel your pain. Good luck!!
Quit buying stuff like that!! That's what I have to do anyway. Also, before I absent-mindedly start popping stuff in my mouth, I try to stop and think about it...is my tummy hungry or is it just my mouth that's hungry?
Don't know what to tell you about Miss Sass other than to say you are not alone!
Hugsssssssssss miss you and our chats !
Post a Comment