I have PINKEYE!!!! What adult gets that? I'm so irritated! The pain started last night and actually woke me up a few times in the night. Luckily I was able to see a doctor at our clinic here in town this morning and he diagnosed it as pinkeye and prescribed antibiotics. It flippin' hurts..i thought pinkeye was itchy, not painful. So I'm going to try my best not to spread it to Mike and Paige, but I have a bad feeling it will. I feel like this house is crawling with pinkeye cooties.
The silver lining in this is that Mike took the day off to drive me to the doctor and also took Paige to the sitter so we've had a super nice relaxing day. I slept until about 10am when he woke me to go to the apt., then we stopped at the pharmacy afterwards, then to Radio Shack while waiting for my meds. Found out we can upgrade to camera phones for free during a promotion they're having next week so I think we'll do that. Stopped a few rummage sales afterwards and had so much fun! We'd never gone to them together before and got so much stuff for Paige! A brand new ez-bake oven, a bunny halloween costume, 5 pairs of shoes, a couple of pairs of jeans, couple of pairs of capris, a climb through tunnel thing, alphabet floor mats, hat, mittens and a xylophone for $20! So now we're just bumming around the house until Mike goes to pick her up. I also got out of a super boring mandatory work inservice today...WHO HOO!!!! It's so nice to have these "mental health days" every so often....just wish my eye wasn't burning.
3 comments:
I hope your eye feels better by now. Yay for your bargains and relaxing day Friday!
Hope your eye is better by today!! And here's hoping that Paige didn't get any of your cooties.
not fun used to get it all the time when wore contacts, ugh....... and Jenna just got over it, going around the world I guess haha :)
Post a Comment