Yep, still here, and haven't heard anything new. I'm just so relieved that we got my dad home that I haven't been able to think of anything else.
Took Paige to a nearby pumpkin patch tonight after work; I think she's just a little too young for it. She didn't really want to ride the kiddie train, climb around in the kid sized tractor, or go in the petting zoo, corn maze, corn stalk tunnel, etc. All she wanted to do was walk around the pumpkins and attempt to pick them up. Maybe next year.
Mike got us new cell phones because we were due for an upgrade. It's a Motorola camera phone and it has WAY too many bells and whistles! I was just used to my last one and now I have to try to figure this one out.
We're headed out for the weekend. I'm taking Paige to my mom and dad's tomorrow, then Mike is meeting us there tomorrow night after work. Him and I are going to an hotel/indoor water park for the weekend; should be a fun getaway for us!
I'm so tired and Paige has been getting up around 6am so off to bed for me!
2 comments:
Oh, a get away sounds like such fun. I'm jealous. ;)
I hate when they wake up early like that. Emma does it, too.
Hope you had fun!!!
Post a Comment