Feeling a bit better and more refreshed. I took today off of work and kept Paige home with me this morning until about 11am. Dropped her off at Sandi's in time for lunch and nap, then came home and was a huge bum! It was so nice to be home alone in a quiet, semi-clean house, with most of the laundry put away! I did do the sheets and towels and hung them on the line. I cooked a decent meal (chicken noodles and veggie skillet thing) and Paige even ate some of it! I just got done with 26 minutes on the treadmill and I'll be taking a shower soon. One less thing to do tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day work-wise, but my dad is coming up to watch her so I don't have to worry about daycare drop off and pick up. He's going to start coming up here every other Tuesday to watch her until the end of the year. Gives him something to do to occupy his time. However, it's a scary time to be in schools, and very small part of me is glad he's not teaching right now, just wish he could have left on HIS terms. Anyway, I digress...
Tomorrow, I have a car seat apt. at 8am, then have to pull together the materials for the booster seat presentations, meet my co worker for lunch, then off to the elementary school for the presentations. I enjoy those presentations, especially with the kindergarden kids. Once we get up to the 2nd graders they start to get mouthy.
Prayers for the familes affected in Pennslyvania. I can't even imagine.
1 comment:
I'm glad your feeling better. Don't isolate yourself!!
Post a Comment