OK, I've officially jinxed myself; Paige has been sleeping like crap lately. Last night I had her in bed by 7:30pm, she started crying out a few minutes later so I went in and rocked her. Went downstairs to walk on the treadmill, came back up around 8:45pm and hear her aquarium STILL going. Mike said he had to rock her once after I did too. She finally fell asleep around 9 or so. Woke up a few times in the night, but we didn't have to get her and was up at 5:30 again this morning! UGH!!!!! And it wasn't just kinda moaning and whining like maybe she'll fall asleep, it was all out yelling "MAMA MAMA MAMA DADA DADA DADA!!!!!!!" I'm like WTF? We were both rather cranky this morning and I was more than happy with dropping her off at Sandi's-it would have been a LOOONNGGG day today with it starting at 5:30am. I won't let her CIO because she won't quit crying, I just KNOW she won't. I think I'm going to have to get her a nightlight because she seems to be afraid of the dark. Of course she's napping like a dream, taking 2.5 hour naps at Sandi's...UGH!!!!!
Work is super busy right now and I can't get my head above water. I'm half listening to a work teleconference right now, talk about multi-tasking! I'm out the rest of the week so I'm trying to get things settled before I go. I'm afraid I'm going to come back on Monday to a full voicemail machine; I sent out letters to the businesses that sold tobacco to teenagers over the weekend. The bars can get pretty prickly with me when they get the letter. I need to talk with our sherriff's dept. about writing citations for these businesses.
We are going through stickers like they're going out of style. Thank God there's a Dollar General on my way home, they have CHEAP stickers. All she does is peel them off and put them on paper, but it entertains her like you wouldn't believe! She's gotten so silly lately, running around and making up songs, jumping all the time, etc. I think she forgot how to walk...she just RUNS EVERYWHERE!!!! It's crazy!!!
3 comments:
Send Paige down my way. Her and Ella can hang out and watch Wonder Pets at midnight. My problem with Ella is that she wants to stay up til 11, then sleep all morning. Which does not work with our schedules. Oh, and she still gets up once a night to pee, have milk, etc.
Paige and Jenna are so similar sleep wise and man you and I could write the same blog being so fed up with it all. Jenna last night slept 8pm till 430am, up for bubba, then right back to sleep till 7am, it was a good night now tonite who knows, could totally change, last week was 5-530am's for us too ugh !
Stef was up at 5:50 this morning too! We have GOT to find their secret internet connection and CUT THEM OFF!
Post a Comment