That's how big Paige is already!!! We took her to the dr. last night because she had a funky sounding cough and was quite lethargic and didn't have much of an appetite. She had a 101 temp there, but everything else was fine. She's just got a yucky cold, so we bought her some cough medicine. Every kid in town must have this virus because all the generic cough medicine was gone! She seems to be better today, temp is between 99-100, the cough seems better, but she isn't eating ANYTHING and refuses to drink any fluids. Stubborn creature.
I stayed home with her again today because of the fever last night. She seems to have more energy today, but not as much as usual. I hope she takes a nice long nap.
I just can't believe how big she is!!!! No wonder my back is sore from hauling her around.
Got some really bad news yesterday that has shattered my trust in the decency and goodness of people. I really don't want to go into it, but basically my outlook on the goodness of people has totally changed.
Anyway, that's about it. Going to relax while Paige is napping!
3 comments:
Hang in there Sara!!!!!! Email or call me anytime you want to talk.
Wow, she's getting big. She reminds me a lot of the little girl I was a nanny too, right down to the attitude and stubborness.
Some people really suck. I try to give somebody the benefit of the doubt until they give me a reason not to. (((Sara)))
Wow, what are you feeding that girl? That put's her at 6lbs and almost 2 inches taller than Ian. Hope she if feeling better soon. Ian has that yucky cough too.
Post a Comment