Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Raise Up Your Hands

OK I'm currently jamming out to Rascall Flatt's "Me and My Gang" in my office and it reminded me of a cute thing Paige did last night.

I was jamming out to this same song last night on the way home from picking her up and said "Dance with Mama Paigie!" And the line "raise up your hands" comes on and I look in the backseat and there's Paige with both of her hands up in the air!!! I just about died laughing!

My stupid palm pilot is still giving me a hard time. I tried to get some Word documents to sync onto it yesterday and now it won't even sync Adobe documents. It keeps telling me there's one unresolved file that won't sync and I've deleted every document! I don't know what it's trying to sync, but it's really getting on my nerves. I shut down my computer and logged back in about 5 times yesterday afternoon because that seems to be the computer fix it solution around here.

It might get up to 100 degrees this weekend so I might die from heat exhaustion. I'm supposed to work on Saturday at a car seat check in Green Bay and if we're outside, I'll leave. There's no way I'm cramming my 5'10" body in a 2 door vehicle and pushing and pulling on a car seat and it's straps to get a good install in 100 degree heat.

I did Pilates again last night. First I got sucked into an episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter at 8pm and another came on at 8:30 but I forced myself off my ass and did the Pilates. It's pretty fun. A good workout, but you feel refreshed afterwards, not ready to pass out.

Paige woke up at 5:30am this morning-what's up with that? Doesn't she realize her mom is not a morning person?!?!?!

4 comments:

M said...

LOL at dying from heat exhaustion!! Just think of it as a great workout, you'll be working you muscles yanking on seatbelts and sweating your booty off. Heck, it might be good for a pound or two. Good luck!

Susan said...

Yeppers sweating off the pounds go girl ! I don't know that song your talking about I'm gonna download it now though :)

Koren said...

Great song...Ali always tells me to "crank it up mom" when "Me & My Gang" comes on. I know what you mean about sweating your butt off. I installed Ian's new seat (yes I finally got one) yesterday while the car was in the freaking garage and it was like 90 and so darn humid. I was on all fours in the back seat trying to hook the stupid tether strap. I'm sure I looked great, my big big fat pregnant butt in the air.

Terri said...

Okay, now I really want to get a Pilates DVD. The only problem then is actually using it.