Paige was sick Thursday night-Saturday night. Sunday morning around 3am I woke up with stomach cramps and spent the next 6 hours puking and pooping. I have never had stomach cramps that bad. I was breathing and moaning through them like I was in labor. Ugh, just awful. After that all ended, I spent the rest of the day either laying in bed or on my favorite recliner in the living room sleeping or watching TV. Poor Paige knew I was sick, and kept trying to come by and would say "mama sick" or "mama sad." Then if I seemed to be doing better she'd say "mama sick all done!" I had to tell her, no mama's still sick, but she disagreed. Poor girl, she's had a rough few days.
So I kept her home with me until about 9:30am yesterday watching this new Elmo DVD 3 times in a row! At least it was on the DVD player so I could watch TV. Finally she started asking for her little friends at Sandi's, so I dropped her off and spent the rest of the day lounging and watching WAY too much TV. I watched Animal Precinct, Dog the Bounty Hunter, and about 4 episodes of Baby Story. I got a burst of energy in the afternoon and vacuumed, swept my kitchen floor, washed and hung 2 loads of laundry outside. After I picked up Paige, she played in her pool while I watched her for about an hour. Finally I couldn't stand the heat so I brought her back in.
I had been craving mac and cheese all day so I made some for supper and inhaled it! It tasted so good!!!!! Paige had her peanut butter bread; now she's off of jelly. Silly girl.
I'm just amazed at the things she's putting together. We were downstairs looking at pictures on the computer and Mike was complaining that the TV remote wasn't working. I'm like, put batteries in it. So he did and lo and behold the remote started working. Eventually our Kodak software program on our crappy computer quit working so I told Paige we couldn't look at pictures anymore because the computer wasn't working. She started saying something over and over that I couldn't understand and I eventually figured out that it was "batteries in it, batteries in it". I was like, no we can't put batteries in it! Smart girl!!!!
3 comments:
Awwwwwww, how cute. Ella also thinks that a AA battery will fix anything.
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Ian thinks "battries" will fix anything too. Anytime a toy breaks he bring it to me and says "needs more battries mom".
Yuck! I'm sorry you got caught by the crud too! It sounds like you feel almost better now.
Paige is just TOO cute for words!
Post a Comment