Ok, I really have nothing to blog about, but I know I'll get yelled at by a certain pregnant ya ya who works in a school, has three daughters and a hot hubby.
Paige slept until almost 8am today so once again, I didn't get to work until 9:30am. I'm so lucky that my boss is so cool about that kind of stuff. Every once in a while, we get the lecture about being at work from 8a-4p, but public health work just doesn't really fit in those hours and she knows it, but she has to give us the speech just so she looks good to her boss. Anyway, I'll make up the time when I work this Saturday at the car seat check.
Nothing too exciting happened today. It was SO HOT!!! Paige played in her pool and watered a bunch of my flowers for me. It's supposed to be 95 this weekend. That's just way too hot.
Duke has been peeing on our sedums so some of the branches are dying off and I cut them tonight. Well I ended up butchering most of them and they are quite sparse now. Oh well, I know they'll grow back. While I was in the process of butchering them, my sister called me to tell me that one of our favorite Friends episodes was on. The one where Ross, Rachel and Chandler are trying to haul Ross's new couch upstairs and Ross keeps yelling "PE-VOT PE-VOT PE-VOT!!!!!" I can hear it in my head and am cracking up. Thank goodness Mike is working dilligently on a fishing rod and isn't watching me crack up to myself in front of the computer. He'd really think I was wacko then.
Mike and I will be married 5 years in October already. I can't believe it, it's gone so fast.
6 comments:
That's one of my favorites too!! I actually saw an episode last night that I don't think I've ever seen before, must have missed it. It was the one where Marcel ended up being the beer monkey in the commercials.
Anywhoo, good job on blogging lately, keeps me busy in the afternoon so I don't think about my lack of chatting.
I miss you girls in chat. Angela is working on a new chat space. Stupid BBC for screwing things up.
Alright Meredith, were is your update.
LOL I always quote Ross when we are moving furniture now!
I love that episode too! Miss you in chat, even though I haven't been there much myself lately. We are very busy at work right now.
O.k. just re-read your blog. Who is the preggo ya-ya, fill me in. I must have missed that somehow.
Meredith is pregooooooooooo Koren !
Post a Comment