Well what was supposed to be a nice relaxing day to recover from our crazy "vacation" turned out to be a chaotic one. Mike is on vacation all this week so he went fishing early this morning and got home around noon.
Paige decided today was not a good day to catch up on her sleep and was up at 5:50 am. Luckily my dad was here so he got up with her. I slept until about 8am, only because I could occasionally hear Paige screeching for me and my dad shushing her. She was in fine form again today, refusing to have anything to do with my dad and only wanting me.
I laid her down around noon right before Mike got home. He ran up to the grocery store, got home, put some stuff in the chest freezer and proclaimed that it was broken. ACK!!!! So we managed to get all the meat in the upstairs freezer and decided to scrap the rest. Mike hustled down to Green Bay (a 40 minute ride) to buy a new one, and called me when he got there to have me check the electrical outlet. Turns out it is probably the outlet and not the freezer so that's good. But we'll have to call an electrician, and the freezer is kind of touchy.
Paige also decided today was a good day to only nap for an hour so she was super cranky this afternoon, which made for a LONG day. Luckily she was happy playing outside in her pool for a while this afternoon. She also played with Mike and my dad for a while tonight after supper which was nice since she avoided him so much earlier in the day. We had a lot of tantrums today since she was such a crank and I literally collapsed on my recliner after I laid her down.
I'm really hoping that she sleeps late tomorrow morning. Mike is taking her to daycare and then down to a friend's cabin to fish tomorrow and Thursday. Hopefully she'll get back on track soon.
2 comments:
Some kids just don't handle change well. It has alot to do with their temperment.
Stef seems to be heading toward the end of her "mommymommymommy" phase. Maybe Paige will join her soon!
Post a Comment