I hate the stomach bug!!!!
Mike called me on his way home last night and says he's not feeling good and thinks he has the same thing Paige and I had. Does it ever end? I think not. Luckily, he didn't seem to have it as bad as Paige and I. He laid on the couch most of the night, but managed to take out the garbage, make his lunch, and work on a fishing rod. I felt a little bad for him, but walking from our bedroom to the living room was exhausting for me, so I figured he'd be ok. He ended up going to work today even though he looked really tired. Stubborn mule.
I get home last night, and listen to a message from our realtor. Another agent in her company is going to drive by our house and if they like it, they'll want to see it the next day (today) around 5pm. I hate this house selling BS. Now with it being summer, we have to get the inside and outside of the house ready to show. So I'm thinking we'll have to spend all night getting the house clean and ready to show, and Mike calls to tell me he's sick. So I called our realtor back and said, even if they do want to look at it, tomorrow night is not going to work. Luckily she was ok with it and said she'll schedule them for next week. I'm so sick of all this crap. Monday she called and said she set up an appointment for a showing on Tuesday, called the client back to confirm, called me back about 10 minutes later and said the client cancelled already. UGH!!!! Shit or get off the pot, people.
At least we have Paige, she's such a blessing and full of life. We played outside for quite a bit last night. She'd rather dump water out of the pool and use the pool water to water flowers than actually play in the pool. It's pretty darn cute.
3 comments:
Poor Mike. I'm sorry about the house selling bs. I know how it feels and it really SUX!
Hope everyone is feeling better soon hugs !
Sending you house selling vibes! Hope everyone is feeling back to normal soon.
Post a Comment