Wednesday, July 05, 2006

10 Things

Stolen from a few of my ya ya's blogs. List up to ten things you want to say to ten different people. Do not state who these people are. Do not confirm or deny any comment speculation.
1. You are my precious angel and I would die if anything happened to you.
2. I'm sorry I've been such a bitch lately. I love you so much.
3. I can't believe you're expecting another one! WOW!!!
4. I think you are a total hypocrite.
5. What crawled up your ass and died this past weekend?
6. I'm so glad we are friends; I had so much fun a few weekends ago!!!!
7. I'm sorry we've drifted apart, but I guess it happens. Our lives are so different.
8. Thank you for being such a good friend to me and my family during this horrible time.
9. You are a horrible and hateful person and fate will bite you in the ass someday.
10. You are a huge thorn in my side and I cringe when I hear you coming down the hall.

PHEW that felt good!!!!

Paige slept until about 8am this morning! Thank goodness. She seemed to be caught up on sleep when she woke up. Other big news: she pooped on the potty last night!!!!! It's slightly gross how it happened, but here goes. She wasn't wearing a diaper last night because she has this recurring diaper rash that refuses to go away. Mike suggested that we put a diaper on her and said no, not yet. Well doesn't she start to poop on the carpet about 5 minutes later. Oops. So Mike asks her if she wants to poop on the potty and she goes "OK" and takes off for the potty, sits on it, pushes a little and poop came out!!!! It was totally gross and disgusting and I made Mike clean it out. I still don't know what he did with it.

OK, off to see if I can get a hold of my friend who is expecting #2 in January! Her dd will turn 2 in August. Can you say, YIKES?!?!

1 comment:

Linda said...

YAY for Paige!!!! Now if only Rebecca would catch on.