The complaints and bitchings from a 30-something work outside the home mom living in small town Wisconsin with my hubby, 5 year old daughter, slightly retarded dog and obnoxious cat.
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Epiphany
I just got done doing a Leslie Sansone exercise video. It was a 15 minute 1 mile walk and I loved it! It's from a set that I used to do when I was pregnant and in halfway decent shape. Now I'm not pregnant, just very overweight. With my plantar facitis, I've been getting so frustrated that I can't exercise, but I've decided to start VERY VERY small. This was only 15 minutes and just the right intensity. I broke a little bit of a sweat, and I feel SO GOOD right now! So now I've decided I'm not going to do any of my Firm or other really tough workouts and am just going to stick with the Leslie's and other easier ones. This way, I'll look forward to working out and actually DO IT. I'm searching on ebay for a lot of Leslie workout videos. I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment