Thank you Meredith for the Happy Birthday to Paige on your blog. I tried to sign in and leave a comment, but blogger was acting funky. Happy belated birthday to Ella!!! And can I just say, you must have the biggest heart of anyone I know. Here you are already busy raising 4 kids of your own and you are willing to open your home to 2 more kids in need. I couldn't do it. Do you need more boys clothes? I can certainly hit some rummage sales for you!
Mike has had tendinitis in his wrist the past month. He's been doing PT 3 times/week and tomorrow is his last one. He's feeling much better thank goodness. He has been quite the crab since it happened. Can't say I blame him.
He was able to put new floor in our living room before the tendinitis developed and it looks so nice in there. We got new lamps too and the living room looks so much nicer. We just need to find an area rug.


Those were taken before the new lamps were up. I should take another one. The new lamps make a world of difference.
We had new neighbors move into the lower part of the duplex next door to us. They are a young boyfriend and girlfriend, mid to late twenties and probably some of the nicest people I've met. The girl has a 3 year old daughter from a previous marriage and her and Paige are best buddies already. It was in the 80's yesterday so I filled up Paige's pool when I got home from work, and Ava (the 3 year old) came over and they splashed around in the pool for at least an hour. Totally wore Paige out so she was crabby the rest of the night. The only thing is is that she has a huge meltdown whenever we have to go inside after playing with Ava...she wants to keep playing!!!!
I had a nice Mother's Day. Mike got me 4 hanging flower pots for outside and they are so pretty. He sort of gave me the day off too...took care of Paige as much as he could so I could sit around and read and be lazy. It was pretty nice. She has a cold and hasn't been sleeping well so she is so cranky and tired. I think we are entering the terrible 3's. She has been downright defiant and just sassy lately. Good times.
She got a 2 wheeler bike with training wheels for her birthday and has been just loving that. We're going to try to go for a bike ride/walk every night. She does pretty good on it!!!
If you get a chance, watch this video today. You might pee your pants!!
4 comments:
No problem Sara, I think Paige is one of the cutest kiddos ever. I do wish you would blog more, I like keeping up with you guys. I've been stalking the TTC thread for updates on ya.
We did get the boys and I think it's going to work out pretty well. Although, I may be totally gray in a couple months.
YAY for the blog update. The floors look gorgeous.
Ava? When we were at the beach, Rebecca played with a little girl names Ava. How funny. Here's to good friends.
That's pretty funny ! good to see your back :)
Stef's throws a bloody fit whenever she has to come in from playing with the neighbor's kids too.
The floor looks great!
Post a Comment