OK OK I know it's been ages since I've blogged...life has been CRAZY! Between updating our house and work...yikes.
Random vent here: The car seat board on BBC drives me absolutely flippin' nuts. The majority of the posters are not techs and must sit their fat asses on the computer all day waiting for a question so they can chime in ASAP, act high and mighty and impress the unknowing OPs with their "vast" knowledge. They all have kids so I wonder what their kids are doing all day while these chicks sit around on the computer ready to pounce on a question. And not only can one person answer the question, a whole group of them have to chime in and repeat themselves so as to show off. ITS SO ANNOYING!!!!!! Especially this chick on my birth board. She kinda popped up out of nowhere on our birth board but is on the car seat one all the time. When someone asked a car seat question, I answered, then she answered and advised the person to ask for more info at the car seat board. WTF? Being a certified tech for 4 years isn't good enough? UGH!!!!!!
OK, I feel better now.
Mike thinks he has tendinitis. His right wrist is just killing him and he basically can't use that hand. He's probably going to the dr. tomorrow and his work will put him on light duty which means working crazy hours. Over nights, etc. Great.
I'm finally getting over this damn cold. I've had it for probably 2 weeks and it's a whopper. Sore throat, runny nose, aches, headache etc. I slept until 8:45am Monday morning. It felt wonderful.
Paige's party is in a month. I can't even believe my baby will be 3. She has been acting so grown up lately.
Got a positive OPK on Sunday and Monday nights so Mike and I did the deed then. Hopefully it works. I'm a late ovulater I guess. We've been BDing at the wrong time all these months. I'd be due in January which isn't ideal, but I'll take a healthy baby no matter when it comes.
My sister's bridal shower is June 2nd and I'm stressing about that. I'm waiting for one of the bridesmaids to finish making the bachelorette party invite and then I'm getting them printed and sending them out. I'm tempted to ask if another bridesmaid can get them printed and sent out. I really do not have the time to stuff and address 20 or so invitations.
My house is a mess. I don't know how in the hell we are going to get it cleaned up by Paige's party on May 12th. Just the basement alone will take one weekend.
OK off to relax a bit and then to bed.
Oh one more random vent...wtf is up with Sanjaya on AI? I just have a bad feeling he's going to win. He's such a pussbag.
Can you tell I forgot to take my Lexapro today?
OK, now I'm off to relax!!!
6 comments:
Yeah, I checked out that board like twice, never again.
I hope you get your BFP this month!!
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO I didn't watch AI , he stayed again ugh !
Big HUGS!! Miss you.
Yay! Sanjaya is finally gone! I can't believe he lasted that long. Good luck getting your house ready for the party. We're not doing a big party for Ian this year so I don't have to deal with that. Yay! We're just doing a big family picnic at my parents.
You going for a record once a month post on blogger !
HA! I was thinking the same thing as Susan!!
Post a Comment