I finally had to wake Sleeping Beauty up at 8:30am this morning. Luckily she was in a good mood (but who isn't after sleeping for 12.5 HOURS!!!!), so I was able to get her ready in record time without it seeming like I was rushing her. I even got her little afro up in a ponytail!
Speaking of hair, in celebration of my upcoming 30th birthday, I decided to get a new haircut today. I was going in for my regular trim, and there's a picture in one of my stylist's books that I always look at but am too chicken to have it cut that way because it has bangs and I haven't had bangs since junior high I think. But today I decided to go for it. I'm still not sure if that was the right decision. My stylist really likes it (of course, she cut it) and she did do a good job with it, but it's SHORT. And as I was playing with it tonight it hit me: I have the same haircut as my mom. AGH!!!! I really am turning into my mom!!!!!!
I saw my therapist today and she helped give me a new perspective on turning 30. I'm trying to keep her words in mind. At least I'll be at Country USA on my 30th, having a good time.
OK, not really sure why this just popped into my head right now, but it's been on my mind since Monday night when I got sucked into an episode of CSI:Miami. Is it weird that I think David Caruso is hot? There's just something about his character, Horatio, on CSI that turns me on. Just had to get that out there.
5 comments:
Where's the pic of the new do????? I want to see!!! Yay on some sleep!!!
Yep I wanna see too ! Turning 30 sucks yes, I had a major mid life crisis let's hope you don't have one too , oh such a long story. Anyways, my girl slept in till almost 715 today weeeeeeeee ! that meant I slept till almost 7 w00t w00t for me :)
I like David Caruso also! Mmm Mmm Mmm.
I need to see a pix of the new do!!!!!
I don't know what else to tell you about turning 30. Comparatively, turning 40 is no big deal at all.
Yeah, lets see pics of the new you! I'll be thinking of you on our 30th. Drink a few for me!
Yes, pictures please!!!
I was super freaked about getting my hair cut and colored but alas, no one really noticed. Can't decide if that's a good or bad thing.
And LOL and David Caruso. I don't see it but hey diffrent strokes I guess.
Post a Comment