UGH! I love Paige dearly, but she has the worst sense of timing. It's 8:10am here and SHE'S STILL SLEEPING!!!! Last week Friday, my day off and day to sleep in, she was awake at 5:45am What's up with that?
I've already called work twice, first to tell them I'll be in at 8:30 and then just a few minutes ago to say I'll be in at 9:00 am. Hopefully, I'll be there by 9am. Luckily, my boss is super cool about this kind of stuff, and I worked my ass off the past month or so for the 5K. Work is actually kind of slow lately and I've been really bored this week. Today I'll only end up being there for a little over 3 hours because I'm leaving at 12:15pm for a therapist appointment in Green Bay, a little shopping, and a haircut.
I heard her stirring a bit as I started to blog, but now I hear her on the monitor snoring away loud and clear. Little stinker.....
4 comments:
Oh yes they will NEVER sleep in when you can, this morning was my wash hair day and I needed to get up early anyways, tommorrow I will put it up and can sleep at least an extra half hour and she'll be up at oh 6am likely. This morning she was up at 630 sigh....... owell I think they're both onto us eh, ha.
I hate having to wake Stef up before she's ready to get up.
You guys are reminding me of what it was like! And I need that!
It must be some kind of kid radar or something. On weekdays when I have to be at work at 6:00, my kids sleep in for my dad or Zack until like 8:30-9:00. On weekends when I desperatly want to sleep until after 8:00, they're up with the damn birds. What is it with kids??
Post a Comment