Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Week

I finally have pix of my new do, but they are terrible pix of me, so I'll post them in chat with my ya yas.

Paige has found her independent streak. I'm proud of her, but it's getting old and frustrating already! She'll be in the kitchen with me, minding her own business and she'll see me shut a door and will SCREAM "Paigie shut the door!!!!!", so I have to open it back up, she runs over and shuts it herself. She has to open and shut all the doors, and cupboards, and is helping us set the table now. It kinda just started over the weekend, so we're still getting used to it. Mike was gone for the weekend, so when we got back on Sunday, he wasn't prepared for this and got an earful from her!

I found out that my OB/GYN resigned suddenly last week, so I have to find a new one which I'm really bummed about. I liked having a female doc right here in my tiny little town. Now I have to find a new one and I'll probably end up going to one in Green Bay. There's only 3 females in one of the health systems we can go to, so I'm sure I won't be able to get in with one of them for months. I'm due for my annual in August. I refuse to see a male OB/GYN.

Country USA starts on Thursday and I'm really looking forward to it. It's just me and a girl friend of mine, and I think we'll have a lot of fun. We have VIP, reserved seats which is so nice. The good shows don't start until 4:30 or 6:30 pm, so we can show up later in the day knowing we have good seats rather than getting there early with our lawn chairs in general admission and sweating our asses off in 90 heat all afternoon. I can't wait to see Rascall Flatts and Montgomery Gentry. They're HOT!

OK, better get back to work!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Believe it or not, I prefer male ob/gyn's. The females I've had have been too rough. Good luck with finding a new one.

Any progress on selling your house?

M said...

Hope you have a great time!!!

And I've had male and female ob/gyn and have really liked both. I had the male when I was 18 and preggo with Lexi and scared. He was really good.

Susan said...

I have had both, after having a kid I don't find it much matters, they've seen you at your worst, who cares now is my thoughts rofl.... ha ha at her being miss bossy I love it, I have a door shutter myself, lovely isn't it.