Here's the deal--mention the person that tagged you. Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends.
M of Rumblings and Bumblings tagged me. She's a fellow May 2004 Ya Ya and she rocks my socks off.
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Keith Urban concert next month
2. Brewer game in July
3. Kenny Chesney concert in July
4. Our school auction tomorrow night
5. Nice weather
6. My 8th wedding anniversary (not until October, but still something to look forward to!)
7. Paige riding her bike without training wheels
8. Tom and Kristin living closer to us
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Drove all the way to Wautoma of all places for a meeting
2. Shopped at Target
3. Totally splurged on a spring/fall super cute jacket at Target
4. Ate a ton of beer bread
5. Went to my first Tastefully Simple Party
6. Blogged
7. Facebooked
8. Skipped my workout
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Get a new job. My coworkers suck.
2. Get pregnant.
3. Lose weight.
4. Get grass to grow and stay green in my yard.
5. Train my dog to not be so retarded.
6. Win the lottery.
7. Be more patient with Paige.
8. Make out with Kenny Chesney.
8 Shows I Watch
1. Desperate Housewives
2. American Idol
3. The Hills
4. Keeping Up with the Kardashians
5. 30 Minute Meals
6. Snapped
7. Law and Order
8. Friends
8 People I Tag
Um, if you're reading this and have a blog, I tag you.
1 comment:
Woot on Kenny and Keith!!
FYI, you can make out with Kenny, but only after I do next month.
I gave up on my yard a long time ago.
Lex's school auction was Saturday night too. Those Catholics know how to spend some damn money I tell ya. I spent $30, oh yeah, doing my part. I did help out with the reverse auction and cleaned up and ate my weight in pig so I think that counts for something.
Post a Comment