Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Curls Are Definitely Gone

Paige got her hair cut yesterday into a super cute chin length bob. Alot of her friends have that kind of hair and she wanted it like that. It's absolutely adorable, but I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that her curls are gone. She had the most adorable curls, but about a year ago they started to grow out. Everyone commented on her curls and I loved them! Here's the dramatic change:
Photobucket

To this:
Photobucket

Now granted there's about 2 1/2 years in between those pictures, but it gives you an idea of her curls. Now they are gone and in it's place is a stylish bob.

My baby will be 5 next month! 5 seems so old. She is growing up so fast. She's gotten so social and plays so well with lots of kids.

I'm now the proud new owner of a Motorola Rokr. YEAH!!!! I've been wanting a new phone for a while because my old one was a huge piece of shit. So I had it narrowed down to this LG with a slide out keyboard and the Rokr. I was leaning toward the LG because of the slide out keyboard and it was cheaper. Plus Motorolas never seem to hold their charge. So when I went to the the store today to get the new one, right away the girl working said many people return the LG's and don't really like them. So I ended up getting the Rokr and I really like it. I have the internet on it which is super cool. Mike is playing with it now.

Kristin and Tom are the proud new owners of a house in Sobieski. Their house payment will be twice ours. It's a beautiful home but I like my house payment. I'm excited to have them close to us.

I ran some errands in Green Bay today and of course spent too much money. Tell me how lame this is: Target had the green Leapster on sale for $29 but the pink one was the regular price of $49. We (well, I) want to get one for her birthday present. If I wouldn't have got a rain check for a $29 pink one from TRU, I would have just gotten her the pink one. I just think that is so lame. Stupid stores.

1 comment:

Pam said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE her new haircut!!