Friday, January 02, 2009

Large

I seriously cannot believe I'm buying Paige clothes that are a girl's size large to wear next year! I like to hit end of the season clearance sales to buy for next year and I have been lucky that I've been getting her size right. I was kind of freaked out last January when I was buying medium tops (size 7/8) and size 6 pants at Children's Place for her to wear this year....THEY FIT! She's 4. She typically goes up a size every season, but I'm figuring she has to slow down at some point. So I bought some large tops (10/12) and size 8 pants online at TCP. I'm very interested to see what they look like when they get here. Today I bought her some jammies for next winter and also got them in a large because right now she's wearing a medium in Carter's pj's. WTF?!?!?! It's really bizarre buying clothes made to fit an 8-10 year old for kid to wear when they are 5.

Babymaking update: I may have mentioned in my last post that I was ovulating at the in laws. Good times. So being the discreet adults we are, the hubby and I managed to sneak in 2 nights of good, quiet babymaking. One night we ended up on the floor. How romantic are we?!?!? Today I went in for my 7 day post ovulation progesterone test. I'm usually a big weenie about getting blood drawn but this wasn't so bad. I'm starting to get annoyed though at the fact that every time I go to the Aurora lab, there is a pregnant woman there for her glucose test. Today I overheard the b/day of the preggo there and she was born in 1988. Again WTF?!?! So not fair. I'm feeling really bloated and slightly crampy the past few days so I'm getting my hopes up that that little embryo is implanting in my nice cozy uterus. I'll know in a week.

Our week of mother daughter togetherness drew to a close today. Thank god. We visited a friend and her kids today, one is the same age as Paige and they ride the bus to school every day. Paige was a huge pita and would not get off my lap. I was SO ANNOYED!!! She has actually been a huge pita all day today. I'm so sick of the talking back.

Tomorrow is our family Christmas at my mom and dad's. I'm really excited!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I am hoping the babymaking went well! Keep us posted!!!!

M said...

WOW! That means she's Lex's size. She wears a 7 slim in pants and a 6 or 7 top.

Has your dad put a basketball in that kid's hands yet?? Goodness gracious, with that height and attitude, she's going to dominate!