Our tree has been up since Thanksgiving weekend and the time has come to take it down. Neither one of us has watered it for probably two weeks, so you can imagine the mess it made. Since there were pine needles EVERYWHERE, we decided to move all of the furniture and vacuum the living room really well. We attempted to rearrange the living room for the 50th time since we've lived in this house and decided after almost an hour that it just won't work. We have a small room and this huge ass recliner that I just about live in. If we didn't have it, we could rearrange, but I'm not willing to part with this chair. It rocks my world. So my living room doesn't feel so gross. There are no piles of dog hair in the corners. It's a nice way to live. It will probably only last a day.
The kitchen and bathroom on the other hand....GRRROOOOOSSS. I'm taking a break, then am going to vacuum the kitchen. There's random crap all over my house too which is annoying me.
I've gotten 2 negative pregnancy tests, am on day 29 of my cycle and no sign of my period in sight. SO ANNOYING!!!!! My last cycle was 27 or 28 days, so I'm officially late. I didn't take a test today. My cycles have been 25-27 days pre-clomid. I have had heartburn up the ying-yang and my appetite completely disappears when we sit down to eat supper. The other night Hu Hot sounded terrible. WTF?!?!?!?!
I'm still in my pajama's. I have to shower and get ready to go to GB to shop for Dylan's baptism gift for TOMORROW. I also have a shitpile of stuff to return at the mall and Target. We need to start saving money and I have been shopping way too much lately. Well, I always shop way too much.
We're putting the kid in a different daycare. Her sitter sent home a note this week saying that as of the new year she was closing at 4:30pm, except for Wednesdays when she closes at 4pm. So I have to leave work a half hour early every Wednesday to go get her. The closing at 4:30pm just will not work for us. She's also taking a bunch of days off in the summer which means either I take those days off too or make arrangements for Paige. That wouldn't be too hard since someone from my family could watch her. But, still a pain in the ass. I think she's getting burnt out and only wants teacher's kids. She's good with the babies up to about age 2, but then expects the big kids to entertain themselves. I had considered sending Paige to the daycare center in town this summer because she could get bored at the sitter's. We toured the center yesterday and it's really nice. It's extremely secure and the staff was all very nice. This summer Paige will be in the school age room and they go on field trips every other week in the summer. They go to the county fair, mini golfing, bowling, rollerskating, and to the children's musuem in Appleton. Of course this all comes at additional cost. During the school year, it will be $40 more a week and in the summer $65 more a week. We can afford it, but it will be slightly painful. We'll have to cut back on stuff. Hence, the return crap at the mall mission and quit shopping like crazy.
Mike is on a Wii mission. He has walmart.com up on the computer at all times and keeps refreshing it every couple of minutes. They come in stock on the walmart website every couple of hours, but sell out within 5 minutes. Literally.
OK off to shower and go be productive.
No comments:
Post a Comment