Short and sweet, folks.
1. I got to work on time today! Whoo hoooo!!!! I figured since I have to get to the sitter's by 4:30, I better get to work by 8am so I can get my full day in.
2. I ordered a Wii! Whooo hoooo again! They have been damn near impossible to get a hold of and I was so jazzed to finally find one. It should be here between Friday and next Wednesday.
3. I still haven't gotten my period and did not take a pregnancy test today. I'm going to Aurora tomorrow for a blood test. I'm on day 30 of my cycle and they are usually 25-27 days.
4. A coworker announced she's pregnant at a staff meeting and I couldn't bring myself to congratulate her.
5. Paige picked pizza for supper (her reward for getting 5 stickers on her eating sticker chart) and I didn't feel like a frozen pizza so I asked Mike to pick up a Papa Murphy's on his way home. I ate three pieces and way too many of the cheese fries.
6. I just got done doing 30 minutes of Turbo Jam. Fun fun!
7. I just threw laundry in the dryer and I bet I won't fold it for days, and then won't put it away for a few more days after that.
8. My boss told us today that our agency has to cut $400,000 from our 2010 budget. I'm wondering how they are going to do that without cutting positions.
9. I wrote a kick ass email to the managing editor of our gay little newspaper who called the tobacco compliance checks I coordinate a "sting" operation.
10. We decided to keep Paige at her current sitter's until this summer when we'll put her in the daycare center. Since she's in school now it doesn't make much sense to put her in a preschool like setting in the morning and then school in the afternoon.
2 comments:
Yay on the Wii!!
So will Paige just go to daycare in the summer? Isn't she going to Kindergarten in the fall?
Yay for the wii.
I think summer would be an easier switch. I dread the fall. It will be a whole new routine for the whole family.
Post a Comment