So my blood pregnancy test was negative. I was so upset yesterday. It was rough. Today is day 32 of my cycle and I still haven't gotten my period.
I just got done talking to the nurse at Dr. Gibson’s office and the plan now is to have me take progesterone pills daily until I get my period. It’s a 10 day prescription so if I still don’t have my period after the 10 days, I go in for another pregnancy test. This same thing actually happened to his nurse, she took the 10 days of pills, no period, went in for another pregnancy test and she was pregnant! Her son is totally fine and she said if I am pregnant the progesterone pills won’t hurt the baby. If I do get my period, I’ll do an increased dose of Clomid, probably 150 mg. The nurse will write the order to have Mike tested at their lab. He’s totally on board with it. The only thing that stinks is that their lab is only open M-F 8-4:30p. That so does not work with his work schedule. Hopefully we can make special arrangements or he can go into work late one day. His work is so inflexible, but we’ll just have to make it work.
A coworker announced the other day that she is pregnant and due in June. I've already had to slam my door shut so I don't have to hear everyone congratulate her. Just an FYI and this will sound harsh, but get over it. If you announce you're pregnant and I'm not, I will not be happy for you. Deal with it. With that said, here's a few more do's and dont's:
DO NOT tell me to just relax and it will happen. Gee, really?
DO NOT tell me you are pregnant. See above.
DO NOT tell me to consider adoption. I've carried my own baby and I want to do it again.
DO NOT tell me I have one beautiful child and should be happy that I have her. Yeah I know, but I want to make her a big sister.
DO NOT tell me how you can just look at your husband and get pregnant.
DO NOT find out the gender of your baby and tell me you are disapointed with the gender.
DO tell me that you are thinking of me and praying for me.
DO just be there to listen and let me vent.
DO stop reading this blog if you are sick of hearing me vent about not being able to get pregnant. It will likely be a main topic of discussion for a while.
Public Service Announcement over. Thank you.
2 comments:
I am thinking of you... :)
That's what this blog is for, bitch all you want honey.
Post a Comment