So I've been slacking on the couch to 5K program. I took about a week off then finally got on the treadmill again last night. UGH. I am so not a runner, but I know it's a good way to get in shape. I'll probably just stick with the alternating walk/run for a LONG time!!!
I have to work tomorrow at a stupid all day mandatory agency inservice. BOOOORRRINNNGGG. Sit all day and listen to speakers who have nothing to do with my job. But I'm taking next week Monday off to make up for it.
I took Paige to a kindergarden screening tonight to make sure she's on track and she is. She had a ball and didn't want to leave! I also had her hearing and vision screened and she passed both. I'm sure she'll need glasses soon, Mike and I are both blind as bats.
Mike's dad and stepmom are coming over for the weekend. Hopefully, they'll behave themselves better than last time they were here. Last time, step MIL clipped her nails in the living room, left the clipper on my end table, made a huge mess in the kitchen, stunk up my one and only bathroom, and the kicker, bagged up the garbage from their van and left it by my garage door as they left. So as you can imagine I'm TOTALLY looking forward to this weekend.
Man, I'm boring I really have nothing to report. I have clothes in the dryer and I need to hit the hay.
No comments:
Post a Comment