Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Couch to 5K

I'm not really sure what is possessing me to do this, but I'm on week 2 of the Couch to 5K program on coolrunning.com. Well it's week 2 for me, but I'm still on week 1 of jogging for 60 seconds and then walking for 90. I actually don't mind it too much, I put my Friends DVD in and I'm on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I'm hoping to bump it up to week 2 next week, which is jogging for 90 seconds and walking for 2 minutes. My new New Balance shoes ROCK! I totally love zappos.com, I ordered the shoes around 10pm one night, they were at my house by 4:30 THE NEXT DAY! And for free shipping! Not sure how they do it, but it's awesome.

Grrr I'm trying to print a bunch of stuff on our only color printer in the whole agency and it's not working. Love technology.

OK, so today is tax day and all that has been on the news is people waiting until the last minute. Are we supposed to feel sorry for them? Seriously, people you have like 4 months to do this. Luckily, Mike does ours online and we get our rebates within a week. I have no clue how to do our taxes, if I were ever single, I'd take them somewhere. I like to think of myself as self-sufficient but that is one thing I'm totally clueless on.

Happy Birthday Meredith!

2 comments:

M said...

Thanks Sara!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the running!!!

Krista said...

Sara, My goal is to do the 5K Susan G. Komen race for a cure next Mother's day! Good luck to you!