really sucks. We had 60's over the weekend, 2 days ago it snowed about an inch, and now the winds are howling and it's about 30 degrees. We're under a winter storm warning right now. But no worries, it's supposed to be back up in the 60's by the middle of next week. WTF?!?!?
So Paige is totally ga ga over her new swing set. She has been wanting to play on it non-stop which is kind of hard when it's snowing. Last night her and the neighbor girl played on it for almost an hour. I was freezing when we came back in finally.
I'm starving, I'm going to be eating lunch soon. Leftovers. It's this really yummy sweet and sour chicken that I cooked last night. I'll have to post the recipe for my ya yas.
I ordered some new shoes from zappos.com-New Balance Running shoes. I hope they get here soon because I'd really like to stick with the couch to 5K program, I'll be walking/running again tonight. I have a feeling I'm going to be stuck on week 1 for a LONG time.
MIL gave us each $75 in Visa gift cards for Christmas, but they expire at the end of this month, we each got a $50 one and a $25 one. So I tried to use the $50 to buy part of new shoes and put the rest ($14) on my CC. No go, you can only use one card. I keep forgetting I have it, so I HAVE to spend it by the end of this month. I can't just let $75 go to waste! Maybe I'll go shopping again this weekend, the weather is supposed to be crappy. I wish she would have just gotten us $75 in cash-much easier to spend!!!!
OK my tummy growling is disturbing my co workers so I better eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment