Friday, April 11, 2008

PMS

OMG I think I have the world's worst case of PMS right now, I feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin. Mike is off today and getting ready to go fishing, he won't be home until midnight or so. Paige and I are going to Hardee's with some friends to play later on this afternoon. My current bitches:
1. I got my haircut yesterday and it looks nothing like the picture I showed my stylist. I'm considering starting to hack at it myself and switching stylists. She's been going downhill on my past few cuts. But she also waxes my eyebrows and does a really good job with them.
2. Paige is driving me nuts. She's acting all weird and hyper and generally annoying.
3. BIL keeps calling Mike to talk about fishing and he talks really super loud.
4. I had an ingrown toenail removed on my right big toe, but the doc didn't get all of it. It's really starting to hurt and I don't want to have to pay another $300 for the anesthesia and go through the pain of having it removed.
5. The weather here is going to suck all weekend and we have no plans. We'll all drive each other crazy if we don't get out of this house.
6. I ran out of happy pills this morning and hate having to pay $45 every month for them. This is an ongoing bitch.
7. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a patio set and hubby is against it. JCP has one on sale for $229 and I'm tempted to go get it today while he's gone. Damn men.
8. I have a shitload of laundry to do and I can't hang it outside because of the crappy weather.

OK enough bitching. Off to go work on the 10 loads of laundry.

No comments: