So Paige said a couple of cute things tonight that I wanted to remember. First we were at an icecream store (Coldstone Creamery) and it's obviously prom night at several high schools, and apparently CC is the spot to go. So a huge limo pulls up, about 10 girls all dressed up get out and Paige is totally fascinated. She can't stop staring at all the girls and says to Mike and I "I want to go say hi to all the princesses." It was so cute! She finally did, but Mike had to go with her-she was so proud of herself!
Second, her and Mike were browsing the end caps of Target looking for deals and she spotted something Hannah Montana and recognized it as such. When Mike asked her how she knew HM, she said she didn't know. He asked her another time and she goes "Dad, you've asked me that LIKE 20 times." WTF?!?!?! Is she 3 going on 13?
2 comments:
Some of the things that come out of those mouths are just too good.
I love the one of her going to say hi to all the princesses!!! Too cute.
Post a Comment