1. Do you like blue cheese? Hell no
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, I honestly would have no idea where to even get it.
3. Do you own a gun? Technically yes because Mike owns several
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? We don't have a Sonic here
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? Yes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Prefer a brat (my WI people understand)
7. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Lots of coffee
9. Can you do push ups? A few of the girly kind
10. What do you order at Starbucks? A vanilla latte
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring
12. Favorite hobby? Read and/or sew
13. How do you eat your eggs? Over medium
14. Do you have A.D.D.? At work, yes, I can't stay focused on one thing for too long
15. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? I'm extremely judgemental
16. Your eye color? Blue
17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment? I'm blogging again...weird.
18. Name three things you bought yesterday? I don't think I bought anything yesterday. My most recent purchases were on Friday during a shopping spree for me and Paige
19. Three drinks you regularly drink? Water, coffee and Crystal Light
20. Current worry right now? Will I ever lose weight?
21. Current hate right now? My body
22. Favorite place to be? At home
23. How did you ring in New Year's? At home sleeping
24. Where would you like to go? Home, I'm sick of being at work.
25. Name three people who will complete this? Not sure
26. Do you own slippers? Yep
27. What shirt are you wearing? A robin's egg blue sweater with a white shirt underneath
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No too slippery and I'm a major tosser/turner
29. Can you whistle? Not a lick
30. Favorite color? Blue or pink
31. Would you be a pirate? Nope
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, but I do rock out in the
car :)
33. Favorite girl’s name? Well Paige of course, but other than that, Faith, Gabriella, Annaliese
34. Favorite boy’s name? Ryan Logan or Landon
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Talking to a work friend
37. Most frequently dialed phone number? Mike's cell
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Probably a concussion after a bad car accident.
39. Do you love where you live? Not love, but I like my small little house and am starting to get to know people in town.
40. How many TVs do you have? Three
41. Who is your loudest friend? Tara
42. How many dogs do you have? One
43. What are you thrilled about right now? Not sure
44. Do you have a crush on someone? Nope, I've been married too long! =)
45. What is your favorite book? Marley and Me, made me laugh and cry
46. What is your favorite candy? chocolate
47. Favorite Sports Team? Green Bay Packers!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Anything by Kenny Chesney
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? UGH, I hate mornings!
1 comment:
Glad to see your back to the land of blogging!!
Post a Comment