I'm home unexpectedly with Paige today. Her sitter called at 5am to say she's closed because she has the flu. Not a big deal, I don't mind missing work. Especially when it's 64 degrees out!
We had a great morning. We went for a couple of walks around our block, I pushed her on the swing and we just walked around our yard looking at birds, trees and squirrels. She is so much fun right now! We played in the basement with her big bouncy ball, kicking and rolling it to each other. We did ring around the rosies, and bounced around on the floor like frogs. She's napping right now. It might rain this afternoon, but hopefully we can sneak in a walk to our playground a couple of blocks away.
Another person is coming to look at our house on Saturday! WHO HOO! Please send out house selling vibes for us!
I'm going to get my rummage sale fix tomorrow. There's a 5 family one in Green Bay, well actually Howard, which is a northern suburb of Green Bay and the town we want to move to. I'm hoping to find a Little Tykes playground thing and a nice kitchen. I really have my eye on this kitchen though and might just break down and get it for her birthday:
http://www.step2.com/images/products/736300_popup.jpg
Hopefully Paige will be in a good mood and we can head to the play area at the mall after the rummage sale.
I'm watching a Baby Story and the parents named their baby girl Annalise. That is such a cute name!
1 comment:
Good luck at the rummage sales! I'm still in withdrawal, but it's my own fault...scheduling conflicts...that are keeping me away this weekend.
Super duper good luck with the house showing!
Post a Comment