Thursday, March 09, 2006

OK, I've decided to join the rest of the human race and blog! Where do I start? My life really isn't that exciting. Inspired by one of my ya yas, Elisa, I'll do a "where was I last year at this time?" kind of thing. Here goes:
March 2005: Paige is 10 months old and ON THE GO!!! I'm finally feeling like I have the working mom thing down.
March 2004: I'm 7 months pregnant and loving it. Starting to get a little uncomfortable and PO'd at people making fun of my waddle, but other than that life is good.
March 2003: Mike and I have been married for about 1.5 years and we're just starting to talk about having having kids. We decide to wait until summer to try.
March 2002: Mike and I just bought and moved into our first house and got our dog Duke. Life is good!
March 2001: I got the job I have now and move to a nice apartment in a town called Oconto Falls. I LOVE my new job! Busy planning our October 2001 wedding. Mike and I are still about 2 hours apart and so looking forward to getting married.
March 2000: Working as a fitness director at a Native American Reservation. I'm 23 and not ready to be a supervisor. This job is really tough. Mike and I have been long distance for almost a year and we hate it.
March 1999: Getting ready to graduate from college. Complaning about being sick of school and how I can't wait to be in the "real world." Aaahh, what I'd give to go back to those days!
March 1998: Have a boyfriend, Will who is SO not right for me, but I'm sick of being single.
March 1997: Having a blast partying in college!
March 1996: Just dumped my first real boyfriend and LOVING being single!
March 1995: Finishing up my freshman year of college and starting to adjust to college life. It took a while.

Wow, that's my life the past 10 years in a nutshell. Crazy. So now I blog about the present, right? I guess that's to be continued.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Welcome to yet another internet addiction!

M said...

Yay for you Sara!!!!

I never thought I would like blogging. Curses to Terri for getting me started.

Linda said...

Great start!!! Welcome to blogging.