Monday, March 20, 2006

Damn you Iowa, Syracuse, North Carolina and Pitt!!!!!!

Are you going huh? I am a HUGE college basketball fan and got into a pool at work. After putting a lot of time and effort into my bracket, I proudly turned it and $5 in last week. I picked Pitt and North Carolina to go to the Final Four and they lost over the weekend so that really screwed me over. Oh well, it's still fun.

Not so fun...Paige has officially hit the terrible twos. She started saying "no" everytime we asked her to do something. I was so in shock over it, that I didn't know what to do!!!!! But she still cracks me up every day and is my little sweetie.

Someone is coming to look at our house tomorrow!!!! YAHOO!!!! It's been on the market for about a year, and we are so ready to move to Green Bay. Send us good house showing vibes!!!!

We have some bad family stuff going on that I can't really get into right now. I just ask for those that are reading that you send out prayers for courage and strength for us.

I can feel another shopping spree coming on. I have two pairs of pants in my cart on gap.com and about $150 worth at oldnavy.com. I just bought a pair of long and lean jeans on ebay-I really hope they fit. I've heard good things about them. We paid off a couple of debts with our tax return so rather than save the money, I feel the need to spend it.

It's about 2:35 here now, so I'd imagine Paige is waking up from her nap. She's so cute when she first wakes up. Her cheeks are a little rosy and she's usually in a smiley mood. I love my baby!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Hope the house showing went well. Extra prayers for your family.

M said...

House showing vibes coming your way!!!
I've been thinking about your family and I hope everything is looking up.