My Weekend
Friday my mom came to visit Paige and I (I have Fridays off from work) and we watched basketball all day. Her and Paige went for a walk while I ran some errands. My parents see Paige every couple of weeks and I love how close they are. She'll walk around the house asking for them: "ampa? amma? " It's so cute!
Mike (my hubby) was out of town yesterday for a work meeting and then fishing with the guys so it was just Paige and I. She was in a mood all day, so we watched ALOT of Dora! I warned Mike that she may say "Hola" to him when she seems him!
Today Mike let me sleep in and I took advantage-I slept until 10:30 am!!!! It felt wonderful! I love to sleep. He is such a good husband. After Paige napped we went to visit some friends in Green Bay who have a daughter, Grace, who is 6 weeks younger than Paige. It's amazing how different 2 kids can be. Paige is very active, loves to run around, dance and jump. Grace talks very very well, in complete sentences, loves the Teletubbies, and loves to color. She doesn't like puzzles while Paige loves them. Paige could watch Dora, Wiggles, or Clifford all day, but didn't seem to care much for the Tubbies when they were on. They got Grace that Step 2 Dream Kitchen for Christmas and it is the COOLEST kitchen out there. I decided today that we're getting it for Paige's 2nd birthday.
On that subject, I just realized that today Paige is 22 months; in just 2 short months, my baby is going to be 2. I still can't believe that this little bundle that I brought home from the hospital is now running, jumping, dancing, talking and making me laugh every day. Where does the time go?
2 comments:
Ahhh, sleeping in. Must be nice. It is funny how kids are different. We went to the park yesterday with another couple and their kids. Rebecca shared all the food and cookies with them, played openly with them and their little girl was like a prima donna. Screamed if you looked at her funny.
I remember sleeping in. Okay, no I don't. ;)
Post a Comment