Stop reading now if you don't want to hear my brag about my wonderful daughter!
Baby Brag #1: She Ate Fruit!!!!! Last night, I took her grocery shopping as part of my effort to getting over my fear of bringing her in public. I picked up some bananas and she insisted that she have one. So she munched on it while I shopped. We got home and she ate some grapes.
Baby Brag #2: She Has a Memory!!!!!! Mike got home and noticed her eating grapes. I told her to tell him what she ate at the grocery store, thinking I would end up whispering it to her and then her telling Mike. But she thought for a minute and said "nana." She remembered!!!!
Baby Brag #3: Ring Around the Rosey. Mike was changing her diaper and she started singing "rosies, posies, ashes, down." She was singing Ring Around the Rosies! So then she insisted that we all do it about 50 times last night. She would go up to Mike, grab his hand, pull him over to me, and then we'd all do it. It was so fun!
Baby Brag #4: She Can Count!!!! We were reading a book where you count barn animals on every page and the last page has 10 cows. I counted them out loud and she said all the numbers with me! She can count to 3 on her own, but will count to 10 with me!
Well, hopefully you made it this far without getting sick. She is the light of our lives and makes us smile every day!
3 comments:
Go Paige!!! She is such a cutie!!
Yea Paige!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great job Paige!!!
Post a Comment