I Hate Selling Our House!!!!!!
So, our house has been on the market for a year. That in itself sucks the big one. We've had one open house and no one came. We've shown it maybe ten times in a year and heard the same thing, "we love the house...BUT...." and that but has been anything from it's too small, we don't like the location, we can't afford it, etc.
Yesterday took the cake. Our realtor called us on Monday morning, said these ppl would come on Tuesday at 4:45pm. So Mike and I bust our ass Monday night to get it ready to show. I hustle home to finish it off Tuesday and pick up Duke. So our realtor just called and said the ppl loved the house, but not the location. GRRRRRRRR!!!! Plus they already drove by it and knew the location!!!!! Why waste my time and look?!?!?! I wish someone would just buy the damn thing so we could get the hell out of this town.
3 comments:
Still sending house selling vibes!!
I wish I knew someone up there, I'd send them your way.
Do you ever watch HGTV or any of those channels. I know my mom watches shows about buying and selling homes all the time.
I know how it feels sweety. Ppl can be stupid. Good luck for the next showing....
Sending lots of House SELLING Vibes!
Post a Comment