I love basketball. I grew up in a gym with a dad who coached basketball. I very clearly remember sitting in the boys locker room on the weekends coloring with those stinky black markers while he watched film. Sounds strange, but I loved it. My sister was born in January and was at her first game when she was probably a week old. My mom went into labor with her while my dad was over an hour away coaching.
That being said, March is one of my favorite months of the year. March Madness! I really hesitate to make plans on the weekends in March because I don't want to miss any games. I already asked our old neighbors if they want to come over some Sunday in April so we can cook out if it's nice. The real reason I asked for April is because I want to watch basketball in March! We have a chili supper at our church after the Saturday mass and I don't want to stay too long. Is that bad? I know my mom is the same way. I really am turning into my mom. I know there are games going on right now that I'm missing and it's really annoying.
Ugh I'm on a conference call at work and it's dragging on. Blah blah blah.....
No comments:
Post a Comment