Wednesday, January 21, 2009

25 Things About Me

So there's this thing going around my FB friends where you are supposed to write a list of 25 random things about yourself. Well, I'm FB impaired and can't figure out how to post it there, so here ya go.
1. I like to think I'm self sufficient and independent, but I need Mike. I love that man so much and would be lost without him.
2. I love Paige so much it hurts. Now I know how much my mom loves me.
3. I want to get pregnant so bad it hurts.
4. I think of my life as before October 18, 2007 and after that date. It's the date my dad was found not guilty.
5. I don't think I'll ever forget hearing "not guilty" and literally falling to my knees.
6. I'm a very aggressive driver, except when Paige is in the car.
7. I have never had a speeding ticket.
8. I'm extremely judgemental and opinionated.
9. I love to read.
10. It drives me crazy when parents turn their babies forward facing on their 1st birthday. Keep them rear facing until 2 years old!!!!
11. I hate hot weather.
12. I don't mind snow and winter.
13. I'm insanely proud and jealous of my sister at the same time. Parenting comes so naturally to her.
14. I had horrible PPD after I had Paige, and cried all time time until my zoloft kicked in. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I still can't look at her newborn pictures without getting a sick feeling in my stomach remembering how miserable I was.
15. I over-shop and over-eat to deal with stress. I gained a lot of weight and put us in credit card debt before my dad's trial.
16. I can sew pajama's and dresses for Paige. I wish I had the patience to learn more.
17. I yell too much at Paige.
18. SAHMs really bug the shit out of me with some of their comments "oh I could never put my kid in daycare, i'm so glad my husband has to go out in this weather and not me, i'm so lucky my husband works so hard to support me SAH." Shut the fuck up. Seriously.
19. I work with complete retards.
20. We took in a stray cat last month and he's awesome.
21. I would not be a good SAHM.
22. I LOVE my laptop.
23. I live in a small house (1040 sq. feet) and like it. It's less to clean.
24. My friends rock.
25. My family rocks and I love them.

2 comments:

Linda said...

We took in a stray cat. She is awesome too.

M said...

I would be a horrible SAHM. It's just not for me.

My mom worked full time and I consider myself fairly normal.