Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stuck At Work

So it's 6:30 pm and I'm still at work. Why? Because my car won't start. It's so dead that it won't even start after someone tried jumping it with jumper cables. UGH. So I had to scramble frantically to find someone to pick up Paige because my sitter had to leave for a doctor appointment. Mike wasn't answering his phone so I had no clue where he was. I had to call three people before the third person was able to go get Paige. I called a couple of people here at work and they either didn't answer or didn't know how to jump a car. Tried calling 911 but the cops won't jump cars. UGH. Finally a cleaning guy helped me out, but no go on the car starting. So I had Mike go get Paige, and now he is on his way to get me.

I still can't find my damn camera! However, we were able to get my wedding ring off the other night-good thing. And Mike found out we can get free checks through our bank. I tried ordering new ones last night, but they were like $60 for 4 boxes...no way.

Man we are going to be spending money like crazy, a new battery for my car, new tires for my car, a new furnace...UGH. I'd also like to redecorate our bedroom since ours is obscenely ugly.

1 comment:

M said...

Awww, that stinks hon :(

Hope you got it fixed.