So it's been a stressful week and I'm sitting here enjoying a Bailey's over ice. YUM. I very very rarely drink, let alone at night at home so this is a rare and enjoyable treat for me. Why such a stressful week?
1. We can't find our damn camera and it's driving me absolutely crazy.
2. I was stuck at work on Tuesday with a dead battery.
3. Mike replaced the battery which cost $60. Not a ton of money, but still.
4. Paige has been, in general, an annoying pain in the ass.
5. Paige is the world's worst shopper. I took her shopping with me in GB two nights in a row-wtf was I thinking?
6. I got my period yesterday and it came with a bang. Major cramps and super heavy bleeding.
6. There is ALWAYS something to do around here-cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. It never ends.
7. I got Paige to her bus stop about 1 minute later than I normally do, and we missed the bus because one kid didn't ride it because he's sick today. UGH!!!!!!
I am just feeling overwhelmed with the responsibilities of being an adult. I am so sick of ALWAYS having something to do, whether it's balance the checkbook, reset my pin number on my debit card, order new checks, fold the 4 loads of clean laundry, pay bills, get Paige to the bus on time on Fridays, re-decorate our bedroom, wait for the home equity line to get approved so we can get our new furnace, etc. and that's just here at home. That's not counting the 10 million things at work that I'm responsible for. I know I'm lucky that I have Friday afternoons to myself, and I shouldn't complain. But I need more down time just to myself. A quiet house with no one here and nothing to do.
3 comments:
I think we're all feeling overwelmed like that at one time or another. Sometimes I sit back and wonder where the time has gone, its no wonder it flies all the shit I do and 90% its all by myself. Owell, such is life right. I also would love some one on one time with myself, but when it comes down to getting it I never seem to wanna go out, I'm so burned out and movie and couch sounds wayyyyyyyy better, I'm such a lameass, lol
I hope you enjoyed your Bailey's. I get what you are feeling. I'm in that spot a lot. Sometimes I feel like I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.
I just can't get into the Bailey's, I've got a friend who loves it though.
Being an adult really sucks sometimes. As much as I couldn't live without my babies, sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be 27 and single like several of my friends are.
Post a Comment