I'm at work and I so do not want to be here. I'm so tired and so crabby. Paige has another cold and is also tired and crabby. It made for a crabby morning at our house. She's up at 6am, Mike leaves at 6:45am, I don't know why he can't take her to Sandi's. I casually brought it up one day, but I think I'm going to have to forcefully bring it up again soon. Since I'm the only drop off and pick up person, it gets rather old.
I also hate the way I look today. I'm wearing black pants that are too short and slightly faded out, a blouse I got on clearance that looked good on the hanger and I didn't bother trying on, but looks really bad on me, and I'm having a bad hair day. Combined with the bags under my eyes, I look hot.
I really really really do not want to be at work today. As I got back in the car after dropping Paige off, I had an overwhelming desire to just drive home and be a bum all day. Maybe I can just be a bum here.
On a good note, people have donated $75 for the Humane Society for us to donate in memory of a coworker's dog-she had to have her put down a couple of weeks ago.
I am selling more candy bars for St. Anthony's. Hopefully I won't get stiffed this time around.
1 comment:
I was SO having one of those days too. When you look like shit and know it. I swear I had you beat though.
Call me anytime you want to gripe, I'm always here :)
Post a Comment