Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whining

OK, so if you don't want to hear me piss and moan, stop reading right now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Work, in a nutshell, sucks. We switched to these stupid VOIP phones which I guess are internet phones or something gay like that. Well for the last week or so, they have quit working. The voice on the other line after about 5 minutes into the call gets all distorted and robotic sounding. Every so often, your phone will ring, you pick up and it keeps ringing. Or you can't get to your messages. When that happens, you have to unplug this cord in the back of the phone, sit there for a minute, then plug it back in. Lovely. So since our computers, phone lines, fax machines and copiers all seem to be connected on one cord, our fax machines and copiers are all taking a shit too. It's great. I'm waiting for our computers to crash now too.

I'm taking a collection for a coworker who put her dog down last week. We are donating it to the Oconto Humane Society in her dog's memory. Someone put an envelope in my mailbox with 3 singles and 4 quarters. Seriously. Am I supposed to tape the quarters in there? Just stick a $5 in the envelope...not hard people.

My boss is a fricking retard. She's on meds for god knows what and I think her docs have been messing with her meds because she is more fucked up than normal. She can't hardly speak a coherant sentence and is giggly one second and a homicidal maniac the other.

I think I'm going to quit my bible study. It's a 24 week long one every Monday night and I made it to 18 weeks-through the Old Testament. It's just getting too hard to go every Monday night. I think Jesus understands.

I'm not pregnant. Everyone around me is pregnant and I am not. This really sucks. I don't want to go down this path again like I did from October 06-Sept 07. We had three adorable babies come in for car seat appointments and I held them all. I ached inside and wanted to cry. Please God let this HSG test be normal, or show something that can be fixed. Or if I have something wrong with me, let it be fixable. I want to make Paige a big sister. I ache when I see her around little kids, she wants to be a big sister so badly and I feel like I am failing her.

What is the point of a blog? Is it to make people laugh? Is it supposed to be entertaining? I wish mine was funny. I think I'm a funny person, but this blog is not funny. It's basically me bitching about my life.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Sara - Good luck with your HSG tomorrow. I had one before I got pg with Maura, it really isn't bad. If you want to chat or cry, please e-mail me or give me a call - I will PM you on the YaYa's board my e-mail address and phone number. As you know, I have been where you are and sometimes it helps to talk to someone who is not involved, but totally understands.

Krista

M said...

Breathe honey, just breathe.

Good luck with the test today. I hope you find some answers.

Paige will be a big sister and it will be great. I like that Lex is older than the rest because now she can be my gopher and fetch things and chase them down when they run off. It's great.

Your boss probably is a retard. They are everywhere and it's the universe fucking with us by making us deal with them.

I can't say anything on the donating. I rarely get to because I'm always broke.

I'd never sign up for a Bible study so I say quit. You're a good person and if you go to hell for quitting Bible study, at least I'll be there with you.

Hang in there girlie :)

M said...

Oh yeah, and my blog isn't funny either. I just bitch and moan about all my issues.

Melissa said...

Let me know ASAP about your HSG thingie tomorrow...I'll be thinking about you!!

And don't worry about having a funny blog...not everyone can have my biting wit and unbelievable sense of humor.

I kid, I kid.

Sarah said...

Hi Sara,
I can honestly say I know what you are going through. I did the HSG test and clomid along with trying for three years before we got pregnant with Maizie. We have been trying just as long again. Maizie will be three in Dec and have been trying since she was 4 monthes old. Nothing seems to work. Just remember God already has His plans for you.