It really was a nice weekend. Saturday, Mike took Paige and picked her up from dance class and I was a busy little bee then. I vacuumed the house and washed and hung up three loads of laundry. We played outside in the leaves for a while, Paige rode her bike and played hopscotch. I took a ton of pictures with our old camera since I can't find our regular one...it's driving me CRAZY!!!! Also driving me crazy is the fact that I can't get the checkbook balanced. After spending almost 2 hours attempting it, I said fuck it and wrote in the new balance according to wellsfargo.com. But I digress. Mike cooked on the grill, he got the kid to bed, then went to the Avenue to work at a fundraiser for St. Anthony's. The Avenue is a bar/restaurant and every year, they host Octoberfest which is a all you can drink, all the pizza you can eat for $15 a person. Mike worked the paddlewheels and earned us 3 hours towards our fundraising quota.
Today we went to church and listened to a very strange, inappropriately political homily by a substitue priest. Went to an apple orchard about 20 minutes from here, then turned my kitchen into an applesauce factory. I made applesauce and apple crisp out of 20 pounds of apples. The apple crisp kicks ass and I can't stop eating it. Paige went to play with the kids across the street while Mike and I enjoyed a quickie (gotta get it while you can) and watched the Packer game. Paige was almost falling asleep during supper so we got her in bed, I took the dog for a walk and we watched Desperate Housewives.
I have a wild hair up my ass to get my way too small wedding ring off my finger. I just found an article on ehow.com with 5 different methods to try. I tried spraying Pam on it and working it off, but because I've gained so much weight, that baby is stuck on there. Wish me luck.
1 comment:
See? ...and that's why I don't wear a wedding ring :P
Good luck hon!
Have a great week!!
Post a Comment