Tuesday, May 06, 2008

TMI Tuesday

Copied from a different blog; thought it was fun!

How many cell phones have you had? How long have you had your current cell phone number?
I think I've had this same number since Mike and I got cell phones together right around our wedding. So almost 7 years. I think I've had 4 cell phones. I remember my very first one, it was this huge yellow thing, but I thought it was so cool! Is this really a TMI question?

Where was the last place you had sex?

On my bed.

On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your love life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)?

9, my husband is awesome and I love him a lot. He's not perfect though!

Does Bliss sound like a fun game to you? Have you ever played it?

I've never heard of it, so I don't know.

Is there anything or anyone you would be willing to die for?

Paige.

Bonus (as in optional): If you were (or had) a magic genie and could only grant wishes for others and you only had three left, what would they be and who would they be for?

1. That Paige is always healthy and happy in life.
2. That my sister and BIL will have a healthy baby (I'm sure they will, but it's still a wish)
3. That my single mom divorced friend meets a nice guy and gets remarried.

1 comment:

M said...

Awwww, Mike is a 9. Can I borrow him for awhile?? I promise I'll send him back unscathed.