I just looked up the first day of school for the 2008-2009 school year and it's September 2nd. That will be Paige's first day of 4 year old kindergarden. She'll ride a bus to her school, St. Anthony's. As I was putting that date on my work calendar, I started to get a knot in my stomach and I'm on the verge of tears thinking about my baby going to school. The same little baby I brought home from the hospital and fed at 2am is going to get on a bus and go to school. I wish I could put into words how I feel, but I think my mama friends get it.
I always get a little sad around her birthday too. I tend to spend a lot of time looking at baby pictures and little movies we took on our camera. It's just amazing how fast they grow and change. I think I'll put together a slideshow of her the past 4 years. I better get back to work before I really lose it!
2 comments:
I totally feel you!
Awwww, I feel you too!
I stop in the preschool class every Tuesday cause I'm at the school anyway. I saw my baby Sally standing there NOT singing a song next to her big sister Ella who was helping her.
It was the sweetest thing ever. They are too stinkin big.
Post a Comment