1. How many credit cards do you own? Are they paid off? 5-One Visa that I use WAY too much for day to day stuff, a Chase card that has a balance that we're paying off, a Kohl's card for the awesome deals, Menards and Home Depot. Chase card is not paid off, but will be by the end of the year. Menards and Home Depot have landscaping and appliances and they'll be paid off within 3 months.
2. Can you be in love with someone you don't trust? I don't think so.
3. Should prostitution be legal? Honestly, I don't really care. It's going to take place anyway.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Mike seems to be a happy camper so I'd say a 7.
5. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
I haven't really dated much, but if someone was rude to the waitress or other customer service person, if they were condescending, and if they smelled bad.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your worst date ever. Kind of sad, but I never really went on very many dates. The 2 boyfriends I had in college, we just sort of "hooked up" and were together. I went on a first date with Mike and it was obviously good!
1 comment:
Awww, Mike's a lucky guy!!
Post a Comment