Monday, May 12, 2008

My Baby is 4!

I still can't believe it. I'm really having a hard time with this birthday. Maybe it's because 4 seems so OLD, kwim?

We had a really nice day, I took off so we could spend it together. My parents came up, and we all played outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather. In the afternoon, we went to buy some flowers so Paige could have her own flower garden. I told her she could pick out whatever she wanted and she would be in charge of it. She thought that was pretty cool. While we were there, my mom and I started to look at shrubs, and almost $300 later, the front of my house has all new shrubs in it! My dad kept Paige occupied while my mom and I planted about 12 new shrubs in the front. We cooked on the grill and ate outside, which Paige loves to do. She opened a few presents and we ate the cupcakes my mom brought. It was such a nice day and I'm dreading going back to work. I have a long day tomorrow too, a car seat appointment at 5:45. UGH.

I made this movie to celebrate Paige's 4th birthday, let me know what you think!!!



View this montage created at One True Media
Paige's 4th Birthday

1 comment:

Linda said...

How adorable!!! Happy Birthday Paige!!