As of last week Wednesday, I'm down 15 pounds in 6 weeks! I weigh in tomorrow and I think I'm only down another pound. I didn't eat any JC food this past weekend and drank a few too many beers. Damn you MGDs for going down so smooth on Friday night. I haven't been feeling too hot the past few days and have had no appetite which I think helps. I have the weirdest symptoms, my stomach is a little off, I feel a little stuffed up, but the worst is how achey and tired I am. But since I haven't been feeling too hot, I haven't been able to exercise either. AGH!
Anyway, what I'm so jazzed about is that on Saturday we did some shopping and at Old Navy I tried on some stretchy pants a size smaller than I normally wear and THEY FIT!!!! YEAH!!!! I tried on a pair of jeans in a size smaller and while I could button and zip them, they were quite tight. I'd maybe wear them with a long shirt covering up my rear. But I didn't get them. I think they'll fit when I lose another 5 pounds. So that will be my reward when I lose 20 pounds all together.
Paige is going to Safety Town at Howe Elementary in GB this week. I'm on vacation. I drop her off there around 9am, kill some time in GB then pick her up at noon. Yesterday we went to a park with my friend Amy and her kids, then today we went one of the libraries with Amy and Lisa and their kids for an arts and crafts thing for school age kids. They had a potter who made a couple of things on a wheel and then the kids got to make something with clay. Paige LOVED it! It has been so nice and relaxing and making me wish I could stay home. WTF?!?! Did I just say that? I know every day wouldn't be like this, but it has been fun to just bum around with her. If I wasn't feeling icky, I'd be enjoying our time together even more. Then I check my work email from home and see that we may have to take some unpaid days off this year yet to save the county money. I think this year it could be voluntary, but next year not. ARGH! Then someone in the union writes back is the county board going to cut down on travel? Are we going to make our board smaller? Are they going to take unpaid time for their meetings? Makes sense. I do like my job most days I just hate the county politics bullshit.
OK I just have to say this....everyone around me is getting pregnant!!!! It sucks!!!!! I'm taking Clomid right now and we'll do insemination the day after I get a positive ovulation predictor. It's exciting that I could get pregnant within a week or so, but what if it doesn't work the first time? How many times are we going to do this? Will we do IVF? Adoption?
No comments:
Post a Comment