Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Boring

It's been a week and a half since my last blog entry. I really don't have much to say. I figure people are sick of me bitching about my pinkeye, but I'll just say a few more things about it. It. Sucked. The. Big. One. Last week Wednesday I went to an opthamologist because after a week my eye was still crusted shut in the morning. I had a 2pm apt. and was seen by Dr. Wonderful at 3:30pm. Super. He looked in my eyes for about 2 minutes, proclaimed he couldn't see discharge (um, what? So what's been crusting my eyes shut every morning for the past week?), said it may be viral, but he'll prescribe a new kind of drops anyway. Thank god, they worked. I'm now done with eye drops and my eye is back to normal.

Moving on.

So a summary of the past month. Kenny Chesney rocked! We had such a nice weekend away! Sugarland rocked too, and the fact that I got completely tanked probably added to the fun of the night. The Brewer game was a lot of fun too, we went with good friends, had great seats, and the Brewers won!

This past weekend, Mike, Paige and I went shopping, ran errands, etc. on Saturday morning. I was THIS CLOSE to leaving Paige at either Fleet Farm or Shopko. She was truly obnoxious. I got her 3 pairs of school shoes and 4 school shirts and she whined the whole time that "I NEVER get her anything!" Ugh. We went to a festival with the same friends we went to the Brewer game and their daughter Grace then went back to their house for supper. We love getting together with them because the girls disappear for hours and we can actually, you know, have adult conversations. It's a good thing. On Sunday I invited myself over to Melissa's house because her husband was working crappy hours. Paige was....weird and obnoxious again. I was ready to crawl in a hole when she told Melissa her living room was a mess. I think I liked her better when she didn't talk. Let's go back to that Paige. They have a big swingset and a trampoline but she found sitting on my lap or a patio chair much more entertaining. Came home and was actually productive around the house. Mike cleaned out the garage and I cleaned the house. Why I even bother to wash the floors I'm not sure. They're dirty already.

See, told ya this would be boring.

No comments: